Thursday, February 26, 2009

I live alone - for a little bit

I have my dorm room to myself as my roommate moved out this morning.  I'm not sure how long it will last, but I will enjoy it while I can. (Ideally, I won't get a new roommate :-) )  
Samantha was a great roomie and I will miss her.  She was clean and a good girl, respectful of my things - great as a roommate could be.  She finished her time here as a cook at the Sun Valley Clubhouse, and is headed back home (Seattle area) to be with her family and see where life takes her next.
I have moved stuff around since she had the more desirable sleeping area, by the window, with an outlet, and I cleaned the room as much as is possible to do in those rooms.  
I woke up this morning to 6 inches of snow on the ground - the most we have seen in a while.  The mountain was great, with quite a bit more snow than in town.  It's sunny out now, with a high of 36 predicted for today, but more snow supposed to come tonight.  The temp is supposed to drop, so supposedly we are getting back into winter. :-) I certainly hope so.
Heidi is coming to visit in 2 weeks so any snow we get is fantastic, since I would like to show her a ski town. :-)
Work has been pretty good the last couple weeks, as is typical I here, but now are in the slowing down weeks leading into March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment